Administrative Services Division
The Administrative Services Division consists of a team of eleven; Chief Deputy of the Administrative Services Division, Information Technology Director, Records Manager, HR Specialist/Internship Coordinator, Grants/Finance Specialist, and six support staff employees. The Chief Deputy of Administrative Services also assists in the supervision of support staff personnel in other divisions.
Administrative Services coordinates and directs all administrative functions including but not limited to:
- Plans, directs, and oversees the implementation of technology including the justice partners’ integrated case management system, researches and recommends technology solutions to meet the operational needs of the office, manages internal technology and external interfaces.
- Responsible for the department budget development, annual budget request submission, budget management, review and approval of expenditures, revenue management, financial reports including annual report.
- Maintains personnel records and handles personnel matters; payroll, employee changes; employee benefits inquiries, risk management oversight.
- Ensures compliance of Lake County and State’s Attorney’s Office policies.
- Plans and oversees office renovations, the purchase and maintenance of equipment and furniture; works with County Finance and Construction.
- Directs internship program, summer program, and externships throughout the year.
- Engages in grantsmanship activities including submission of grant applications, management of budgets, works with grant program staff, collects data, and submits reports to grant agencies
- Development and submission of County Board Resolutions.
- Maintains case file records; follows Illinois Records Control Act, manages expungement petition process, manages access to state records systems.
- Oversees the operations of the reception areas; assists callers and visitors, law enforcement officers, victims, and witnesses.
- Assists victim specialists with correspondence and providing information to victims and witnesses.